Saturday, July 30, 2016
Welcome Roadrunner Journeys. My mission is to share my travel journeys through my photographs and thoughts of the places I visit (or have visited). It is my hope you will enjoy accompanying me on each journey that I have had and that I will be taking.
A little about me. My hometown is Mobile, Alabama, the Port City of Alabama and
the site of the original Mardi Gras!
Located not far from Mobile are some of the loveliest beaches in the South, which includes Dauphin Island, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
I had the good fortune of spending my summers at the beach as a child and go there as often as possible.
Having been a traveler from since childhood, I take every opportunity to hit the road or hop a plane on a new adventure. Working in the legal field for nearly 30 years, I am always wanting to leave my desk and find the undiscovered path.
Recently, I completed my photography certificate at the University of South Alabama. As long-time photographer, starting when I was a kid in school, I decided I wanted to learn better techniques. What I learned was there were some basic rules to follow but the great thing about the rules, you are encouraged to break them and push the envelope to expand your creativity.
I will strive to share some of my favorite shots from years past and those that I continue to capture.
Here I am on a recent trip to Hollywood, CA. I will save the story for another post.
Charlene Scott
Let the Journey Begin!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Very nice! I look forward to hearing more about your travels and seeing some of your great photos. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words, T. It's a start!
ReplyDeleteNice blog.
ReplyDeleteNice blog.
ReplyDelete